Teslit.ru | Tesla Trial Lawyers
T: +7 (495) 532-93-92
Specialisation and experience
Alexey has a wide experience of interaction with state regulatory authorities, understands the details of opening a dialogue with them and always finds effective solutions.
Alexey provides legal assistance on light industry issues. His expert specialization covers development and implementation of legal business models with regard to the main aspects of the client’s project and the existing legal regulations.
First of all, Alexey has been recognized for settlement of disputes within the sphere of alcohol products sales.
Another Alexey’s expert area is protecting intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to the rights to trademarks, photo and video content.
Key areas of work
- Arranging a dialogue with regulatory authorities
- Supporting investment projects
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Representation in legal disputes with state authorities
- Carrying out the legal part of Due Diligence service, counselling about the risks connected with purchasing assets
- Protecting clients’ rights under administrative suspension or other restrictions
- Examination and development of international contracts
- Moscow State Law University named after О.Е. Kutafin
Theory and Practice of International Private Law
Master of Law
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Finance and Tax Law
- Moscow State Academy of Water Transport
International Maritime and River Law
- Collection of bills in international payments
// Scientific perspective. № 2. 2014. p.62-65;
- Using bills within the international system of payment by letters of credit
// Science observer. № 6. 2014. p.40-45;
- Promissory notes and bills of exchange in international payments
// The innovations of Russian legislation. 2014. p. 67 — 72;
- Using bills in forfeiting transactions
// Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences №05 (64) May 2014. p. 93 – 95.